Saturday, October 20, 2012

EHTP or Everyone Hates These Pants


Unfortunately, we didn't get a shot of my butt which would have been a good starting point to explain why everyone hates these pants. But I'm not here to talk about what people hate, I'm here to tell you what I like and it's as simple as that! I love these pants and they are so comfortable except for sometimes when I eat too much and the elastic waist squeezes my belly! The bad part, and part that everyone dislikes is that there are no back pockets which is unflattering for just about everyone. I just rock them with a shirt that is long in the back. I enjoy that they have an elastic cuff at the ankle because then I can bunch them up a little at the bottom.
Peep that classy ponytail on my wrist!
Showing off the ankle tatties. (that's not a real word, nor do I ever use it in all seriousness)

top : Urban Outfitters // pant : H&M // booties : Target

1 comment: