Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's sorta like that Alfred Hitchcock movie 'Birds'


I am so happy that here in Akron, Ohio, I get the chance to celebrate all of the seasons! I love every single part of the year and the weather, even when I hate it and don't want to leave my bed because there is too much snow or it's too hot or it's raining or what the heck ever. We all feel that way sometime and no matter what, all of the seasons are still amazing! Which brings me to this Autumn-licuous outfit!

I'm excited to share this outfit for so many reasons. First and foremost, personally, orange seems like a hard color to pull off. I have recently added multiple shades of orange to my closet in the form of tights, shirts and even a wonderful new coat! This coat is great news because I have been living in gigantic over-sized sweaters for the last two years and I need to change this. There is one sweater that I specifically wore as a coat and I'm almost positive that everyone, myself included, had a love/hate relationship with it. I really want to wear more polka dots, skirts, and long sleeved blouses and start getting away from simple dresses and sweaters.


Second, I really want to mention that as you may or may not know, I am a human, which means that nothing I ever do is expected to be complete and total perfection. This is another whole topic in itself but, simply put, these pictures show the real me and I could be more happy with them. I'm almost positive I was in the middle of a sentence in the first photo and once you look at the second you can see that I am as happy as I ever could be. Which brings me to this photo right below, where you find your pretty average hipster girl texting away on her iPhone. And I'll be honest because I can, that last description doesn't bother me one bit. I freaking rule! 

Introducing my trusty "coat"


I got the shirt and the skirt from Platos Closet when Coco and I went on a shopping spree. Originally the shirt is Paul & Joe and the skirt is H&M. Brian gave me the hat. The sweater was picked out by Little J at a thrift store many moons ago. Tights are Vera Wang for Khols and my wedges are from Target. That's all. Enjoy!

Clearly this is how I was feeling during this little outfit shoot.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love the pictures you chose!

    ReplyDelete