Monday, October 8, 2012

Right Now!!!


Sitting in the basement at my Dads house. It's like a freaking high school flash back up in here. I drank too much Mountain Dew and started annoying my little bro and Alex while they were watching The Matrix and playing Assassins Creed. Alex is this kid that hung out with my brother Andrew, me and my little sister Maggie for years back when we all were in high school. I found this little tiara with some sheet music and a bunch of old crap I ripped out of magazines. I have a large collection of "Got Milk?" ads. Life is funny when you look back at it. I can't wait to laugh so hard I cry at this collection of stuff and then throw it in the freaking trash.


Here is a really cool picture of Alex and I from like 2008 or something. My teeth were a lot more white back in the day. I still make sweet faces!


No make-up face!!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, if your first three posts are any indication, I am going to LOVE this blog!

    Also, I mentioned you to The Loudmouth!

    ReplyDelete