Friday, October 19, 2012

In the NEW!

Here are some new things happening in my life! They are awesome and I want you to know!!!

A few weeks ago I was offered a wonderful opportunity to help out my good friend Lauren. I accepted this offer so quick you wouldn't even believe, which means, tomorrow I will be working at Noto from 3 until 7! If you aren't familiar, GET FAMILIAR, because Noto is soooo cute! The flagship store is located right next to Urban Eats (more on that place later!) which is right next to Musica (another awesome place in Akron!)! Akron is so lucky to have a place like Noto and even more lucky because Lauren is opening a Pop-Up-Shop for the holiday season and maybe if I am lucky enough....I'll get to help her out over at that store as well.


Stop in to see me! I wish Leo and Charlotte were working with me but at least I got this cute picture of us!

AND!!!!! Brian and I went to Target randomly the other night after a sweet and delicious trip to Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream! I know these statements are not very exciting but check this out!


The 'Salty Caramel' ice cream from Jeni's is freaking killer! I could eat it every day. Also, now I really enjoy Adventure Time, I got this really cute hat AND I got to finally see Bridesmaids all the way through. The first time I watched it was in a giant red truck driving from Redlands to LA and I was in the back seat, needless to say I didn't get to see much. This night was amazing and truly deserves all of the exclamation points that are in this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment