I love those days during the months of fall when it might be about 73 degrees out side, but when the wind blows it feels like 40! The perfect kind of weather for a coat and bare legs! I adore this skirt because it breaks the rule of wearing black and brown together without being leopard print. I also love the bright green ivy up the side of this building. Who would have thought all I had to do was walk around the side of an old abandoned building to find a beautiful backdrop. Thanks for taking me here, Fenna!
Surprisingly the ivy was really soft.
Getting away with a few more short skirts is going to be hard because I feel the chill of winter right around the corner and I'm anticipating it like crazy. I love layers and tights and boots and sweaters and coats and being warm! I also know that I must soak up as much winter as I can because it goes away before you even know it!
shirt : Urban Outfitters // skirt : H&M // shoes : Charlotte Russe // bracelet : Marc by Marc Jacobs
Enjoy these behind the scenes photos of me getting ready to look super cute!
I love everything about this outfit, including your tattoos. Wish I could be there so we could all do photoshoots together!!
ReplyDeleteGirrrrrl, you just have to come back home and then one state over! Or maybe Cortney and I will come out to L.A.!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I also can't wait for winter and want to soak up every second because it seems to disappear so fast!